Your Triton Guarantee
To activate the extended 3 year guarantee, your tool must have been purchased from an authorized Triton dealer, and you must register the product at www.tritontools.com within 30 days of purchase. Should you not wish to register, a standard 30 day guarantee period will apply.
This guarantee, and the guarantee period, begins on the date of retail purchase as detailed on your sales receipt. Triton cannot guarantee tools purchased via unauthorized third party dealers.
If this product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, return it to the stockist where it was purchased, with your receipt, stating details of the fault.
If this product develops a fault after 30 days a guarantee claim must be submitted.
Your original receipt indicating the place and date of purchase and product designation, precise details of the fault requiring correction, your guarantee certificate, and your name and address must be submitted to validate the claim.
We do not refund carriage. All products should be in a suitably clean and safe state for repair, and should be packaged carefully to prevent damage or injury during transportation. We may reject unsuitable or unsafe deliveries.
All work will be carried out by Triton Tools or its appointed repair agents. The repair or replacement of the product will not extend, or renew the period of guarantee. Retained tools, or parts, for which a replacement has been issued, will become the property of TritonTools. The repair or replacement of your product under this guarantee provides benefits which are additional to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer.
If your product is outside three yeras from purchase, Triton can provide a non-warranty service when you write to [email protected] for more details. A full spares service is available from www.toolsparesonline.com.
What is covered
- The repair of the product, once verified to the satisfaction of Triton Tools, that the defect is due to faulty materials or workmanship. If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture TritonTools may replace it with a functional replacement.
What is not covered
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
- Change or modification of the product in any way.
- Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Triton genuine components.