Triton Tools Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be made via the Forms survey and by following all the relevant instructions within the competition rules. Also, by following Triton’s official Instagram social media channel @triton_tools, as well as @makerscentral and @crimsonguitars.
2. Promoter: Toolstream Ltd. (Triton Tools) of Boundary Way, Lufton Trading Estate, Yeovil BA22 8HZ (the “Promoter”)
3. Entry to the competition is free, with no purchase necessary.
4. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years old and over, except for employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, their associated and affiliated companies, their agents or anyone else connected professionally with the prize draw.
5. The competition will run until the date stated within the competition rules. The winner(s) will be selected at random and notified via their email address provided.
6. The Prize(s) are as stated in the competition details. If the Prize(s) are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to supply such other prizes as reasonably offered of a greater or equal value. Should the winner(s) choose a prize of a lesser value, no alternative in monetary terms or otherwise will be offered to make up the difference. No cash alternative is available, and the Prize(s) are non-transferable.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected to the competition.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within one (1) week of the closing date or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
9. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. Late entries will be disqualified. The Promoters accept no responsibility for disqualified entries. The decision of the Promoters will be final and unchallengeable, and, in their absolute discretion, they may declare void any entry or the competition itself. The Promoters may also decide, in their absolute discretion, to change the rules of the competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or desirable to do so. The Promoters reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner(s) may be asked to provide proof of identity.
11. By submitting your entry, you hereby declare that all information submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete. The Promoters reserve the right to check the validity of any entry.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to use the name and image of the winner(s) with their prize in any future publicity both in paper and online. By participating in the prize draw, each entrant agrees that if He or She wins the prize that the Promoters and their respective affiliates will have the right, without additional payment or permission to publish and broadcast and otherwise use the material in any media including the unlimited right to sub-licence. Each participant further confirms that the publishing or broadcast of such material will not breach any third party's intellectual property or associated rights and that any necessary permissions have been obtained.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
14. To the full extent permissible by law, neither the Promoters nor their affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents shall be liable to you for any claim in respect of any losses (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), injuries, or damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or connected to the competition.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions upon entering the prize draw.
16. This prize draw is governed by the law of England and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from the entry or interpretation of these terms and conditions.
17. Those choosing in the survey to 'opt-in' to marketing communication will receive periodic communication from [email protected] in the form of product information, event updates, brand news, content notifications, survey requests, and stock notifications, and can unsubscribe at any time.