Triton Tools & Crimson Guitars Competition Ts & Cs
1. Competition open to anyone in the UK
2. To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must simply like the post, follow both Triton & Crimson Guitars and tag a mate.
3. Competition opens from 4pm Monday 9th April 2018 and closes at 11.59am on Monday 16th April 2018; UK time.
The lucky winner will be picked at random at 12 midday on Monday 16th April 2018, UK time.
4. One entry per person.
5. The winner will receive the following:
* 1 x Triton 1400W Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
* 1 x Triton 450W Oscillating Spindle & Belt Sander
* 1 x Triton 450W 60mm Mini Planer
* 1 x Triton 5 Piece Wood Chisel Set
* 4 x Triton 300mm Quick Clamps
* 1 x Luthiers Kit to include:
• A Notched Straight Edge for Guitar, which reads the straightness of the fretboard itself and fits over the frets of Fender, Gibson, and PRS standard scale lengths.
• A 16″ Levelling Beam, with 2 perfectly flat edges across the whole width.
• A Rockin’ Neck Rest to support your guitar while you work.
• A Fret Crowning File, to reshape each fret for the optimum intonation.
• A Fret End Dressing File – Rectangular.
• A Fretting Hammer, with the brass head that will not damage your frets.
• A Fret Rocker, helps you pinpoint high frets, it is a 5-sided precision straight edge that you hold over 3 frets if it rocks the middle fret is high and must be levelled.
• The Coarse, Medium, Fine and Superfine Fret Polishing Rubbers replace the need for using steel wool to polish the file scratches out.
A Fretboard Cleaner and Restorative will also be sent as well as a Stunning Stains bottle (colour of the winner’s choice) and a bottle of Finishing Oil.
6. the total prize is worth £766.24 (inc VAT).
7. The Prize is not transferable, is non-redeemable for cash, credit or vouchers and nor is it substitutable- except by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
8. The winner will be contacted via social media and a delivery address must be given for the prize. If the winner does not respond within 5 days, then the next randomly selected entrant will win.
9. Entry is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity connected with the draw.
10. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or the final winner.
11. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the competition.
12. Promoter: Toolstream Ltd, Boundary Way, Lufton Trading Estate, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8HZ.